We Believe, Teach and Confess
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God, His unchanging and error-free message to people of all times.
- There is only one God. He reveals himself as three distinct persons - Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- God created the first man and woman holy and without sin. But they, of their own free will, fell into sin and thus brought sin upon the whole human race.
- Sin is thus in all people by nature, and reveals itself in every transgression of God's holy will by thought, word or deed.
- The wages of sin are death and damnation in hell, an eternal, agonizing separation from the holy God.
- But God so loved the world that He sent His one and only Son, Jesus Christ, to free the world from sin.
- Jesus earned forgiveness for the whole human race with His perfect life and His innocent suffering death.
- This glorius fact is accepted by faith, which is worked in the heart by God, the Holy Spirit, through specific tools: His Word and the Sacraments - Baptism and the Lord's Supper.
- Only by faith in the work of Jesus Christ do we become heirs of the glories of heaven. This is a gift of God's undeserved love and not a result of our own efforts. While yet on earth we want to show our love for Him who first loved us.
- At our death we shall inherit the full glories of everlasting life with Jesus in heaven, where there will be no pain or sorrow, and all tears will be wiped from our eyes.